This is the news that didn't make the headlines...
- By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of$20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States - was signed on January 27.
- Few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas).
A review of Barack Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated:
- His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.
- His first one-on-one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.
- He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.
- He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.
- He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11.
Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense - I guess he is giving "Hope" to the terrorists with YOUR "Change" from the Stimulus Package.